WHY ARE WE BRICK?
BRICK started working for brick-and-mortar businesses with the belief that gaining customers online is possible with the right strategy and technology.
We focus on web development, digital advertising, and creative services to help your company achieve marketing goals.
We are a group of digital marketing experts who are passionate about finding strategies that work for our clients. We do it all: Display advertising, social media marketing, paid search, SEO and website design and development, and more
OFFER SCABLE SOLUTIONS
THE BRICK DIFFERENCE
DIGITAL MARKETING ROCK STARS | DEVELOPING STRATEGIES THAT WORK.
co-founder + CEO
Founder and Entrepreneur who is experienced in Startup, mid-stage and Public companies. Extensive background in retail operations, Hardware, Software, Newspaper, Radio and Digital Media.
- Loves to fly and fish
- I vote, therefore I can complain
- Enjoy good food, friends and family
co-founder + president
Albin is a seasoned problem solver with extensive background in retail, digital, and engineering solutions. He uses deep understanding of modern technology to deliver on solutions that help clients grow and flourish in an ever-changing world of business.
- Drives a Traxxas Slash – Loves RC
- Enjoys competition on anything!
vice president of IT
Lead and assist in all matters of IT at Brick. “June: What does IT Stand for?”, the IT Crowd. I make sure that Brick’s infrastructures are running at maximum stability with highest level of security and up-time.
- My favorite site is Github because I love to build things. Follow me on https://github.com/noogen
- Golf and relaxing on a the beach is my idea of a great vacation. Peace, Love and Golf!
- I stay warm in the cold winter of Minnesota playing in the M8 Pool League.
Tam leads and inspires creativity and innovation to brings each concept to life. He understands your brand vision and wants to tell your brand story.
- I’m a really good cook
- My all-time most favorite book: The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles by Steven Pressfield
- Love traveling: #1 destination to go is Italy, looking up at the Sistine Chapel Painting of Michel Angelo
director of operations
Assure all client needs are met through strategic operational standards.
- I won a contest for creating a hamburger
- I ride motorcycle as much as possible (ask which one I might currently have since I tend to switch often)
- My favorite thing to do in the fall is Watch as much MN Wild hockey as I can
digital media specialist
I set up and manage search campaigns, also known as PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising which includes writing ad copy and researching keywords.
- I could spend days in museums
- Korean Dramas are my thing
- Have lived in 11 states since I was born but consider Appleton, Wisconsin my hometown…