12 Sep BRICK,Inc. Introduces New Team Members
THAT’S OUR WORD.
AT BRICK, FROM CONCEPT TO COMPLETION, WE DO IT ALL.
We pick “multiply” as our word. We understand that when all of us work together, the impact multiplies. We are a group of computer nerds, googlers, graphic design artists, Facebook fanatics, marketing mavens, and customer service rock stars! Bringing to you our new faces, our mission remains the same.
And, here they are, with word association.
Director Marketing and
Marketing, Merchandising, Business Development and Education – It’s what I have been doing for 35 years. At BRICK, I work with clients and BRICK team on marketing and business development activities.
- Crazy about Dogs – and love being around them
- I have been reading books since I was a little kid. Now I am catching up on the classics including Mark Twain, Charles Dickens, Jane Austen, John Steinbeck, Emily Bronte, Ernest Hemingway, Tolkein, CS Lewis, etc.
- Crazy about England’s Royal Family – have watched everything I can and am connected to QEII on Twitter
Assure all client needs are met through strategic operational standards.
- I won a contest for creating a hamburger
- I ride motorcycle as much as possible (ask which one I might currently have since I tend to switch often)
- Watch as much MN Wild hockey as I can
All things Revenue…Meeting fantastic prospective clients, ensuring our current clients are happy as clams and celebrating an incredible team of people who bring their own brand of magic to the table to make the first two items possible.
- I have a top the tater and ripple chips addiction-the struggle is real.
- Played in a basketball tourney in the Netherlands as a team of one. Came in 15/30
- Have snorkeled between the tectonic plates in Iceland-in a dry suit, one size too small (could barely swallow, but stayed dry!)
Tam brings each concept to life through effective visual elements and relevant words. He understands your brand vision and wants to tell your brand story.
- I’m a really good cook.
- My all-time most favorite book: The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles by Steven Pressfield
- Love traveling: #1 destination to go is Italy, looking up at the Sistine Chapel Painting of Michel Angelo
Haley is a social media guru, digital marketing diva, and strategist.
- Brunch is my favorite meal
- Fall is my favorite season because of the leaf colors, pumpkin spice lattes, cozy sweaters, and fall boots
- I’ve snorkeled with sharks in Mexico!
In charged with supporting and maintaining company’s equipments, responding to service outages and other problems.
- A passion for water sports (kayaking, tubing, and wakeboarding, etc…)
- Obsessed with sealyham terrier
- My hobbies are cooking and biking
“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress;
working together is success.”
– Henry Ford
We want to know your word too.
What do you hold true to yourself the most? Connect and share with us on social media!
@BRICKinc #trybrick #whatsyourword