Personnal Information We Collect. We collect the following information provided from users or through user’s use of the Platform: name, e-mail address, telephone number, address, occupation, employer, employer’s address, contribution amount, contribution recipients, and credit card information. We may also collect additional information on behalf of our clients upon their request. As such, you should be aware that if a client of ours customizes information collected by the Platform, we will collect and store that information as well.
Non-Personal Information We May Collect. We may also collect information about your device type, browser, usage behavior, IP address, websites from which you came to the Platform, or websites to which you depart from the Platform. We may also collect additional information on behalf of our clients upon their request.
We request your phone number and email address when you contribute so that we can reach you should further verification of your credit card information be required. Other than the last four digits of your credit card and the brand of the credit card, BRICK, Inc. does not store, process, or transmit any other cardholder data in electronic format and is in compliance with SAQ A data security standards issued by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council.
Cookies and Similar Technologies. We use “cookies” to collect certain information from all users, including Platform visitors who complete any transaction through our Platform. A cookie is a string of data our Platform sends to your computer and then uses to identify your computer when you return to our Platform. Cookies give us usage data, such as how often you visit, where you go at the site, and what you do. We may publish such data and statistics or share such data and statistics with third parties. Please note:
- Our clients may independently set up cookies on products or services provided by our Platform, which may track any information that they desire to collect.
- We may use third party analytics services that provide us information concerning your use of and interaction with the Platform. Such services include Google Analytics, MixPanel, etc.
IP Addresses and Log Information. We log IP addresses, which are the locations of computers or networks on the Internet, and analyze them for systems administration and troubleshooting purposes. We also aggregate the number of page hits on the Platform in order to track the popularity of certain pages and improve the quality of the Platform.
Protection of Personal Information. We employ the industry standard data security tools to protect Personal Information. Unfortunately, even with these measures, we cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information. By using our Platform, you acknowledge and agree that (i) we make no guarantee as to the safety and security of your Personal Information and (ii) you use our Platform at your own risk.
Sharing of Information. Should you elect to use our Platform, we will have access to any information you provide, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, employer, and occupation. Without limiting any of the foregoing, please note the following:
- By providing your Personal Information, you are granting us the right to store and use the information in any way that does not violate any laws or regulations.
- We also may disclose information, including Personal Information, to attorneys, collection agencies, or law enforcement authorities to address potential usage or contract violations, or illegal behavior.
- We disclose any information demanded in a court order or otherwise required by law or to prevent imminent harm to persons or property.
- We may share Personal Information in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a merger or sale of our company, or a sale of all or substantially all of our assets or of the product or service line you received from us, or a bankruptcy.
- As noted above, we compile Platform usage statistics from data collected through cookies, which we may publish or share with third parties.
- Please be aware: We may, in compliance with applicable law, convey, share, sell or otherwise transfer any of your information, including Personal Information, to third parties.
Information of Children. We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy online. The Platform is not for use by children 13 years of age or younger. It is not our policy to intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.